Simple. Timeless. Artistic.
“Those are the words I live by during my sessions. A cute look and a candid moment sum up my style. Once you decide to make me your photographer, I will work very hard to make sure we have the location and style to capture my artistic vision.”
I love capturing the essence of people & pets. I live for candid moments, animals, and dusk. My dogs and horses are part of the family and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I love the beauty in simplicity and the extraordinary of the every day. I am a huge pet lover and I am the manager of Pawformance Pet Specialties in Yuba City. I work with our local animal shelters & rescue groups on a regular basis and one of my favorite things to do is photograph the rescue dogs to put on the website for adoption.
A photography session with me is about having fun and being you. My style combines casually posed photography with thoughtful candids. Behind my camera, I look for flashes of authentic emotion and connections between people and pets. In front of my camera, I want you and your pet to relax and have fun!
- I LOVE green olives & Haribo Gummy Bears
- I took piano and violin lessons as a child but I have always wanted to play the drums…someday I will!
- My favorite movie is Top Gun
- When I was growing up I wanted to be a dolphin trainer
- I used to have an addiction to As Seen On TV products, it has slowed down a little with age & wisdom
- I love music and going to concerts, County & Classic Rock is my favorite!
Professional Photographers of America